I'M ALIVE!

Sunday, May 14, 2017


The last blog post I put up was about 3 months ago. That blog post was titled LET'S CATCH UP which came after another "catching up"blog post. We are in month 5 and I am typing yet another one of those. I am not proud. I love blogging but I have been a bit stifled lately in terms of creativity, resources, time and energy. After moving to a new place finding somebody to shoot with has been a mission and a half and at some point I just gave up trying. All my attempts just felt a little too much like forcing. It felt like work and blogging has never felt like work.

After a long time of feeling like I was banging my head against a brick wall with this blogging thing I have finally regained a bit of passion and love for it. I am planning on buying a camera real soon so I can shoot in my apartment. I will get back into the swing of things real soon, I promise. I love blogging and I love fashion so it only makes sense that I get back into it. Expect a apanking new blog post soon.

Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

0 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe