SPACES// THE JOINT

Sunday, June 11, 2017

I haven't really tried anything new in a while let alone a new place to eat. One would think I wold have been settles enough to want to explore more and more but nope. This past weekend though I decided to call a friend so we could go try out this new place by the beach. We always see it every time we go to the beach and always swore we'd go and so we did.

The place is basically by the shoreline so that is already a plus. It has a rooftop lounge area which I wanted to sit by. The place is modern, chic and trendy but it is not the overwhelming and overbearing kind. Every table is different and I appreciate that. It is big enough to turn into a dance floor if needs be.

One thing I am not sure I liked was the fact that the lower floor and the upper floor have different menus. The lower floor menu has burgers and bunny chows and in the upper floor it's mainly meat platters. I get the idea but I don't necessarily like the division.

My friend and I got a couple of drinks. At first I tried a new cocktail with earl grey tea, I loove earl grey and gin desperately but had never tried them together. I was greatly disappointed. The drink was too sweet and personally I do not think an alcoholic cocktail should be that sweet. I ordered a mojito next but sadly it was also a flop for me, I don't think i will be trying out any cocktails from that place. We had a meat platter. It was good, nothing special. The vibe is amazing, the service is okay and the view really makes up for everything, I will be going back soon to try their bunny chow.






Next time you are in Durban be sure to try this place out.
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe