LOOK POST: ALL FOR COMFORT

Saturday, October 07, 2017



This past week I took some time off from work. I felt I had to just to catch up with myself and what is happening in my life. I recently found out that my life is going to change drastically so I needed time to process all of that and also I was feeling a little run down so time off was needed. 
During this time I thought I'd shoot a couple of looks and actually put some content up. Unlike back in the day which is literally about a year ago I used to get so giddy and excited about shooting outfits. I always had 3 or more outfits ready, I was constantly thinking of outfits. This time around I really struggled with putting outfits together.

I feel like maybe my style is transitioning a little. My fashion sense is still in that whole phase of moving from varsity to work wear. In varsity I literally wore whatever. Now I can't wear half the things I used to wear last year and buying clothes for work and for this whole phase of my life seemed impossible. To be quite honest I am still struggling with it.
I did however manage to put this look together. I have always been about comfort and this look offers me a whole lot of that. I love the shirt dress. I love the material, the colour and the texture. It feels like what I imagine satin and silk together would feel like. I have never in my life owned a pair of knee high boots and I was literally eyeing these babies for a while now and the 75% woolworths sale gave me enough reason to finally get them. I think I should have a gotten a size 4 though because they are a bit tight by the calves but i'ts fine, besides with sale items you rarely get your size so you have have to compromise a little.

After trying out a couple of shoes with the dress I finally settled on the boots.


OUTFIT
Shirt dress: Oakridge (Mr Price)
Boots : Woolworths
Denim Jacket: Mango
Bag: Thrifted
 Thanks for reading :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe