Mr Big Stuff Braamfontein

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mr Big Stuff is the new kid on the block. Harboured in the city's most vibrant area with the most raddest burgers I have seen yet. Their specialty is fried chicken, waffles and burgers.  This new spot caught my attention and I just had to try it. It is such an airy, cool place with a minimalistic edge. The service is pretty good, I'm pretty sure my friend found herself a boyfriend there (chuckles). This fast food joint seems to be taking over braam. Be sure to try it out if you are in and the around the area.

Instagram: @mrbigstuffjhb
Facebook: Mr Big Stuff





Courtesy of vivsi.co.za

Thanks for reading


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lol! I trust your opinion so if one day come across it I will be sure to try it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol be sure to let me know what you think when u do

      Delete
  2. If ever I do I will

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe