LOOK POST: THE PONCHO

Saturday, May 21, 2016


I've wanted a poncho for a while now so when I saw this one at Ackermans I just had to have it. They only had big sizes but I was willing to take the risk and buy it still. Needless to say I really don't regret buying a large size, I rarely wear fitted things anyway especially when its cold. I paired the poncho with black ripped jeans (which I tried to DYI), black boots and this maroon hat. 

I love the details on the poncho and the hat compliments it beautifully.
 OUTFIT
Poncho: Ackermans
Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Asmalls





Photography: Akosua Asante
Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. legal drug dealer and a fashionista... i really love yr work, the creativity and your sense of style.... u always find something interesting in things engingazinakile... great work bra...keep up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what a poncho is. I love your pictures every time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I know what a poncho is. I love your pictures every time

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe