SKIN SAMPLE : GARNIER PURE ACTIVE INTENSIVE RANGE

Sunday, August 20, 2017


 Skin is such a sensitive issue for most people especially for me because I have acne. I have had this skin condition for years now and I have learnt to accept and live with it. From time to time though I do like to try out new products that promise results and at least a significant difference, I say significant because I have tried quite a few anti acne skin products in my life time and none have delivered what they have promised. 
I must admit though that I have never tried Garnier, When I saw this Pure Active range naturally I gravitated towards because of the 3 in 1 action formulation it has, the ingredients and the anti-blackhead action.

The 1st product I got is a scrub, face wash and mask. It's an all in 1 which is quite convenient especially if you not looking to spend a lot of money on a skin range. Basically this does 3 things, you can use it as a daily face wash, a scrub or on alternate days use it as a face mask. Two things actually caught my attention about this product. The fact that it has activated charcoal which helps to get rid of impurities and salicylic acid which is quite useful in acne. I really saw this product working wonders because of the aforementioned. The fact that it got rid of blockheads as well was just a cherry on top.
Before I bought the moisturizer I used the ponds anti-spot moisturizer which I felt was working just fine. I then thought to myself why not buy the actual moisturizer which is part of the range. After using it for a couple of weeks I was extremely disappointed. My skin broke out, quite mildly though. I continued using it for a while thinking maybe it will get better but it didn't. It was quite a miss. 

With that being said I do think the face wash,scrub, mask shandis works and I will continue using it. The moisturizer though not so much and it sucks because it was quite pricey. I will be trying out new products soon. The nice thing about those is they are natural organic products handmade by a South African so really looking forward to that.

Thanks for reading. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe