LOOK POST: WINTER IS COMING

Friday, May 13, 2016


Am I the only one who feels like Joburg weather just jumped striaght to winter, no warning, no Autumn, nothing. I really enjoy winter though. The fashion in Autumn and Winter is really great. I love coats and boots and layering. I love anything olive green so this look fully encompasses all the things I love about winter/fall fashion.

I got the green top dress a couple of months ago and I could not wear it because the back is too short for my liking but now paired with stockings and a coat long enough to cover my thighs I can rock this dress comfortably. My favourite thing about this dress is the slit.  It's so slinky.  Also I think pantyhorse are the most sexiest things ever plus the fact that they feel like second skin is just amazing. 

OUTFIT
Dress: Mr Price
Boots: Cotton on
Coat: Thrifted

SIDE NOTE: Yes! I am back on Blogger. Might mave back to wordpress as time goes on






photography: Akosua Asante
Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really hate winter! I like the way you wear your coat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe