LOOK POST: "COFFEE RUN"

Monday, July 18, 2016


This was not particularly a coffee run. On our way to what we thought was going to be a fun shoot in Randburg we got free coffee at the #freeyourself stand in Sandton. I got a delicious chai latte. I know nothing about this campaign and I did not even realise it was a Telkom campaign until this little kid pointed it out. Anyway the shoot did not happen that day. We did a lot of running around and at the end of the day I was so grateful that I wore something comfortable even though by the end of the day my white jeans had horrendous stains on them.

p.s we eventually did the shoot and I am excited about the end result so keep your eyes peeled on the blog and our social media for when the look posts go up :)

 OUTFIT:
Jersey: thrifted
Jeans: Outback red jeans
Shoes: Rubi shoes (Cotton on)
Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like that your pics complement the stories, always. Is that talent? P.s I am looking forward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol maybe. thank you
      well the guy never sent the pictures so meeh

      Delete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe