THE CRAFT

Thursday, August 04, 2016

On a chilly Tuesday evening we went out to Parkhurst to celebrate one of my friend's birthday, I had seen a few Instagram pictures of the CRAFT restaurant and I really wanted to check it out. Quite a number of us have actually been eyeing this spot and were very excited to go. We got there and the place was buzzing, It was full and the atmosphere was so vibrant. 

I got THE CRAFT burger which came with wedges. The patty was quite thick. It was so delicious it melted in your mouth. The burger also came with a sauce which I believe is an onion and mustard sauce. I literally scrapped every bit of the sauce. It was so good!! 

The pizza was also delicious. It tasted like nothing I've had before. It was beautifully made. 
After that we got waffles. Now I feel like these waffles should get a separate blog post LOL. They were so HUGE and DELICIOUS. One had cheese cake, popcorn and ice cream (can I die?!) and the other had Oreos, ice cream and a bit of cream. They are hands down the best waffles I've had this year. It was like a whole TURN UP in my mouth. It was so good I am even salivating right now thinking about it. 

I really recommend that you guys check this place out. Legit top 5 in my list of places to eat.
It is quite pricey for us students LOLbut it is worth it, I promise you. 



website: craft restaurant 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have been entertained!!! U can tell a decent story. U took me to the CRAFT with your words

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe