LOOK POST: DO NOT PARK

Sunday, October 02, 2016

 The minute I saw this shirt in my sister's closet I knew I had to have it. The drama that this shirt brings is just one of the things that made me fall in love with it. It's big and bright and stripes have always been a favourite of mine anyway. To be quite honest I summoned all the righteousness in me to not "borrow" the damn thing. LOL I owe it to my sisters to stop taking their clothes.
I then set off on a mission to find this shirt or at least something that closely resembles it and lo and behold on a random day in Johannesburg CBD I see it in one of the shops and I just knew that the universe loves me (dramatic I know).

One thing I don't like about the shirt is that it has too much material especially at the back but I can live with it. It's a small price to pay for literally paying a small price, the shirt cost R35, WHAT A BARGAIN!

 Shorts: Mr Price
Shoes: Fashion Express (the fix)
Sunglasses: Thrifted

an alternative way to wear this shirt is to make it an off the shoulder top. You just literally move it off your shoulders and you have a different look. 
Photography: Akosua Asante
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. U and drama lol. I am pretty sure U were turning heads that day! If had to choose I would choose the alternative way to wear the shirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks man. I try not shy away from drama lol it's healthy

      Delete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe