LOOK POST: DENIM DUNGAREE DRESS

Sunday, May 21, 2017


 I have been struggling a lot to get people to take pictures of me seeing that I only know about 2 people in this city. I have tried making friends LOL but I don't know it never seems to work out. I prefer that things happen organically so every time I feel like I am making someone else uncomfortable by trying to befriend them I just let it go. Anyway because of this I have decided to let self timer be my friend. These self timer sessions aren't always fruitful but what is a girl to do.

For this look I decided to style this denim dungaree dress that I got quite a while back. I bought an extra large because I wanted it to be loose but it hugs a little bit by my hips but I have gotten over that. I paired it with a bell sleeved shirt and these rose gold heels I got from jet which I absolutely adore. Jet has quite an interesting selection of shoes lately and I really dig that. I've been eyeeing a cople of pairs lately which I am hoping to cop soon.
 I also think one can pair this dress with sneakers and a plain white tee to dress it down a bit.

I don't wear lipstick as often as I used to anymore so just fro this look i decided to go for a pop of colour. I love this orange lipstick. It's warm and bright and it just adds that pop of freshness to a look.



Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress its so very nice abd very colorful dress.Shopmuni

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe