LOOK POST: That slit though

Saturday, July 25, 2015

 Last week I convinced my friend Lusanda Mdleleni to take pictures of me in different outfits, kinda like a photo shoot. The first outfit went up last week Monday (20/07/2015) titled ripped jeans and faded dreams. This here is the second look post and the last two will be posted in the next coming week.
The sucky (yes sucky is a word) thing about not being used to "photo shoots" is you forget that you need accessories and lipstick but next time I will do better.

So let's talk about this look. How dramatic is that slit? It's the reason why I fell in love with it in the first place. The second reason ofcource is the colour. I had an option to go for grey but this navy was just too beautiful to let slip. I paired the skirt with this peach knitwear top and added the heels and sunglasses for a touch of sass (I have no idea what sass means). I really like this outfit and I was feeling myself a little, just a little.
  
Outfit:
Sunglasses: Mr Price
Knitwear: Edgars
Shoes: Mr Price






Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Stunning my girl. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look amazing! <3 loved the look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your outfit! It still manages to be so stylish and chic and really like the split in your skirt :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/ootd-portobello-road.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! U had every reason to be feeling yourself. Lol, according to the pics it was more thn just a little

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe