2 DAYS IN DURBAN

Monday, April 06, 2015

I went to Durban for a couple of days. I have beeen meaning to go down there because firstly it's DURBAAAN, secondly all my good friends are there and lastly I just needed a day or two to unwind and relax and just be. Durban was the first and only option really. I really had an amazing time there



 and the 2 days passed by so quickly, I just wasn't ready to leave the place. That place is humid though, I was sweating like a fish but contrary to that the breeze was cooling and amazing which is something I don't get to experience especially in Johannesburg or Newcastle. 
The only thing that Durban has in common with Johannesburg is that the people there never sleep. This city is never for a second quite. But the people there are so chilled and relaxed and it was great to hear IsiZulu sikhulunywa nje all the time (It was great hearing IsiZulu (my mother tongue) being spoken all the time).
My friend (tricia) was subjected to my rants about how stuck up people in joburg are as compared to how chilled Durbanites are. All day I was just on about how much I loved being there and how I enjoy the people and the spaces in Durban. Ofcource we went to the beach because Durban is the beach or the beach is Durban. I might just post another set of pictures because we took tons of pictures.
How was your Easter weekend? Please comment down below, I would love to hear from you :)

Thanks for reading
xo

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am glad U had a good time. The first pic killed me. Bst pic eva!!! My Easter weekend ws jst like any other recent days. Thank U:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-). The pic is timeless. Even nw, lol

      Delete
    2. :-). The pic is timeless. Even nw, lol

      Delete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe