LOOK POST: MONOCHROME

Wednesday, November 23, 2016


 Wazzup beautiful people?? I know it's been a minute and a half since I last blogged but life happened so I had to take a break from blogging and actually focus on school work and my final exams. I am back now so yeah. Been hoarding these images for a while now waiting for the day I finish writing so I could blog.

How bomb is this outfit? and If you follow me on Instagram (if you don't you should LOL) you will know how obsessed I am with these pants. They have become my uniform. I paired them with a sports bra and finished the whole look with a cap and tennis shoes. I like this look. It's so simple and cool. If it's a little chilly throw on a baseball jacket or a long coat and a scarf and be on your way.

 Sports bra: Mr Price
Pants: Rage
Shoes: Cotton on

Thanks for reading
 Photos: Akosua Asante

You Might Also Like

0 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe