6 THINGS WITH TSHEPANG MOLLISON

Thursday, July 16, 2015

IMG_3913












Tshepang Mollison, blogger at sleeplessinsoweto.co.za agreed to answer 6 questions for the blog. This blog post is sooo delayed. I was ready to put it up as soon as she sent the answers through but WiFi ruined my plans.
I found out about her blog, which she co-hosts with her sister/ bff Lesedi Ramonyane, after stalking/following her for a while on the Instagram. Her feed (on Instagram) oozes cool with pictures of delicious food, cool parties and blogger events the rest of us dream of.  A vibrant youngin with so much to offer, she is definitely one of my most favourite bloggers and humans. So the questions...

1. when did you start blogging and why
I started blogging in my first year of varsity (2011) but back then my blog was on tumblr and was more of an online diary. I started taking blogging more seriously a couple of years later. 2013-ish?

2.(describe) your fashion sense/style in 3 words
Edgy 
Minimal 
Comfy

3.What is your favourite South African television show 
VEntertainment; I'm obsessed with Pop culture and celebrity news.

4. one thing you would like to do if money or time was not an issue? 
Travel the world for the rest of my life and spend my time taking wonderful photos and trying out different food from each city of every country on every continent! 

5.5 things you can't live without?
My iPhone
My Sunglasses 
My family 
Music 
Food

6. what you've learnt about life so far or favourite quote or both

"Never grow up."

Instagram : @twiggymoli
Blog: Sleeplessinsoweto.co.za

IMG_5591IMG_6048JJS_3889

thanks for reading



You Might Also Like

0 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe