LOOK POST: Ripped jeans and Faded dreams

Monday, July 20, 2015

How do you bloggers know what to write everytime they want to put up a post? Writer's block is real guys. Anyway you all know,well some of you, how much I love these boots, they give me life! So when presented with an opportunity to wear them i will always say yes.

A couple of months ago I tried to rip these black jeans. They did not come out right or rather I did not like the way the whole thing came out so I put them at the back of my closet and tried to forget about them until a few days back when I was thinking of ways to wear this boyfriend shirt. Yes I think of outfits before hand and I do a little fashion show in my room every opportunity i get. Instead of throwing the jeans away I thought why not just wear them and embrace the big gaping whole by the knee.

Big thank you to Lusanda, a dear friend of mine who had to witness quite a lot yesterday when we were taking these pictures.

Shirt: Vintage Bazaar
Jeans: thrifted
Shoes: Asmalls






Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the simple-chic aspect of your outfit but the jeans add such a cool edge!
    Want to follow eachother? Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/ootd-portobello-road.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure I have followed you on bloglovin will appreciate it if you followed back. Thanks xx

      Delete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe