LOOK POST: That vintage jersey

Sunday, July 12, 2015


My mother hates this jersey. She laughed at me so hard when we got it and even mentioned that if I get tired of it I should give it to my gran. Lol I don't think that will happen though because I am completely in love with this jersey. They had quite a number of colour palettes but they did not have my size. I would have bought every single one if I had the money. 
So for this look I paired my granny jersey with white jeans and all stars. Honestly I have no idea how else to wear this jersey because it is bulky (which is why i love it so much) but all I know is I will have fun figuring it out.



thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lol now that U mention it, it is a granny jersey. Nonetheless, it is pretty. All stars are always beautiful

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe