LUNCH DATES ARE THE BEST DATES

Monday, August 15, 2016

I know some of you will agree with me when I say the weekends should be for lunch dates and chilling. Saturdays should be for lunch or brunch dates and Sundays for lazing around and prepping for the coming week. 
This past weekend I did exactly that. On Saturday I went out for lunch with friends. We went to our favourite spot in Braamfontein, Daleah's eatery. This little chic spot is easily the best spot in town. Situated in Joburg's most coolest and trendiest area Daleah's has the best of everything.

They have the simplest menu which includes pasta, ribs, wings and sliders. The dishes are extremely affordable. LOL I am a student so I look at the price tag almost everytime before I have to ordrer anything on the menu. I would definetly say you get the value for your money and more. The vibe is amazing. I even spotted the guys from the ''I see a different you" collective (fan girl moment!!). 
I just realised that I have a post I did last year about this place so if you are interested please go check it out HERE.
Also don't rob yourself of joy and a full stomach, Go to Daleah's, EAT and BE MERRY folks!



OUTFIT
Jacket: Thrifted
Dress: Cotton on
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Cotton on (Rubi Shoes)
Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Price tag LOL! I appreciate your situation. The place sounds worth it. Peculiar shades… I like

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe