AVON MATTE LIPSTICKS

Saturday, August 06, 2016

Avon launched their range of matte lipsticks quite a while ago. I definitely jumped on these new products because my love for lipsticks is intense especially those with a matte finish. I am not really into make up because of the acne which is why I am so liberal with lipstick. It's just about the only make up bit I can use.

The first lipstick I got was red supreme. I looove red lipstick, it goes with everything. It is my go to colour and it never dissapoints. It is an intense bright red with a matte finish. What I find interesting about lipsticks though is that the shade can vary with different skin tones. In addition to this I got about 10 samples from Avon for R25, I had pinks shades, more reds and some purples. I played around with all these but I was not impressed with the colours.

The second lipstick I got is a burgundy/ maroon colour. It is very rich shade. I lost all the maroon lipsticks I had before and getting this wild cherry lipstick was a no brainer really. I love wearing maroon especially in Autumn and Winter.

These lipsticks are not drying which is what I really love about them. I love the matte finish but I do wish they could last longer. They have tons of colours and shades to choose from I think right now you can get 2 for R139.90. You can visit their website HERE and check out their recent catalogue.
thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These lipsticks look hot, sadly it's hard to find it where I live.


    QUICK DIY : ANKLE TIE-UP HEELS  



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      maybe there is a similar brand where you live

      Delete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe