LOOKPOST: SIMPLICITY

Monday, August 29, 2016

I wanted to feel sexy and sports luxe at the same time so pairing a tight skirt with these Rubi shoes was the way to go also Currently obsessed with these glasses I have on.
My mini fro is out and just for that second I was loving it. After the first few days of marvelling at how much your hair is grown you get tired of combing it and so you plait it again.
You can check out more of my picture and what I post on a dail on MY INSTAGRAM account.

Crop Top- Cotton on
Skirt- Mr Price
Jacket- Thrfted
Shoes- Rubi shoes
Sunglasses- Mr Price

BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG TO GET A WEEKLY NEWSLETTER OF BLOG POSTS AND STUFF!
Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

2 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe