10 MOMENTS FROM 2015

Thursday, May 12, 2016

10 MOMENTS FROM 2015
20151219_150405[1]
Before this year ends I just want to say 2015 has been such an amazing year. I have been going back and fourth in my head about this blog post, trying to decide whether I should put it up and how I should phrase everything.I love sentimental pieces but I always struggle with them, I never know how much to divulge and how to communicate the “feels”  but I found not thinking about it too much helps so here we are with my top 10 moments form 2015
  1. Seeing my sister graduate
  2. Reading the alchemist and fully grasping the concept of the book, also sending the book to other people to read
  3. Finally passing 3rd year and making it to final year
  4. Realizing that gratitude is essential in life
  5. Recognizing, receiving and giving love
  6. Road tripping with the family
  7. Lunch and dinner dates with friends
  8. Finally getting into the swing of setting goals and allowing myself to dream and to dream big
  9. Doing photo shoots for the blog:)
  10. And having people visit the blog, leave comments or like blog posts. It meant a whole lot to me
I am looking  forward to 2016.looking forward to creating more content and doing more and trying out more things and just living my best life:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe