BLACK AND WHITE

Thursday, May 12, 2016

IMG_20160306_102808-1[1]

The most colourful thing in the world is Black and White, it contains all colours and at the same time excludes all.”
Continuing with our white jeans 3 part series, Today I bring you a look of sheer simplicity with a bit of punk rock (I don’t know what that means). My most favourite thing about this outfit has to be the boots. I wanted them for so long and when I finally found them on SALE I just went crazy and spent my last on them and I don’t regret it. They are so comfortable (not at first though) and they go with almost everything in my wardrobe.
This is what I’d wear to school or running errands. Black and white go so well together, you can’t fault it and I am a simple person so I love things that do not require a lot of effort and a lot of thought put into it so this works really well for me.
OUTFIT DETAILS
TOP: COTTON ON
CARDIGAN: FACTORIE
JEANS: THRIFTED
BOOTS: COTTON ON
SUNNIES: MR PRICE
IMG_20160306_102611-1[1]IMG_20160306_102931[1]IMG_20160306_183618-1[1]
Photography : Mpho Mahlaela

You Might Also Like

0 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe