LOOK POST: SWEATER WEATHER

Wednesday, May 18, 2016


Sweaters are a neccesity for this season. I feel like I should get them in every shape, cut, colour and possibly every size. With sweaters you can get so many different looks. Wear it with a shirt underneath and you have yourself a collegiate, preppy look, wear it with sneakers or trainers and you have a sporty look. You can also wear it with  heels and have a more formal look. I absolutly love versatile pieces and for students they go a long way.



OUTFIT
Sweater/Jersey: thrifted
Jeans: OBR Denim
Shoes: Converse All Stars





Photography: Akosua Asante
 Thanks for reading


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This look exposes your killer physique. I like

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look exposes your killer physique. I like

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe