TO DO: SMOOTHIES

Thursday, May 12, 2016


IMG_20160313_194449
For the past couple of weeks I have been blending every single fruit in my fridge, mixing different ones to make smoothies. Most of them worked out great and some not so much. I decided to share some of my favourite combinations. Smoothies are a great way to consume fruits plus they are quick and easy to make. If you want to go 1 more step healthier you can add oats into the mix and have yourself blended “cereal” LOL. I normally have these in the morning because I am too lazy to make breakfast for myself. These are also great for when you have friends over, just throw chunks of fruits in the blender and serve.
20160318_084040[1]
INGREDIENTS
  1.  mango
  2. peach
  3. mint leaves
  4. water/ice cubes
IMG_20160320_131140[1]
INGREDIENTS
  1. pineapple cubes
  2. apple
  3. lemon juice
IMG_20160313_194449
INGREDIENTS
  1. apple
  2. kiwi
  3. mint
  4. lime juice
  5. ginger
*Just chug all the ingredients in the blender and BLEND! The amounts are to your own discretion.
Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hahaha i went to downtown and guess what i bought myself kinda similar bottle... now am a step closer to making smoothies :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i went to downtown and guess what i bought myself kinda similar bottle... now am a step closer to making smoothies :)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall put smoothies on my to-do list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe