LOOK POST: BLACK BOOT BABE

Tuesday, May 31, 2016



Anyone that knows me well or goes through my Instagram feed once in while knows that I looove boots. For a while I was obsessed with brown boots but now black boots have have taken over my thoughts and Instagram feed. I enjoy finding different ways to wear them and knowing myself I'll probably put them through so much wear and tear before winter ends. I probably need to get myself another pair.

For this particular "school-day, chilled Friday campus" look (took these on a Friday in between lectures) I decided to pair the boots with these jeans that have been buried deep in my closet not because of neglect though. They didn't fit for a while so I guess I've shed a few kilos. This olive green gilet is also one of my favourite things to wear.


OUTFIT
Gilet: PEP
Long sleeve tee: from a guy friend who forgot it in my bag years ago (LOL)
Jeans: Levi's
Boot: Cotton On



Photography: Akosua Asante
Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Boots are an essential piece of the wardrobe. He forgot it and you kept quiet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha how convenient

    ReplyDelete

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe