PRODUCT REVIEW: HAND AND BODY WASH

Thursday, May 12, 2016


IMG_20160315_152436[1]

Ever notice how we “inherit” certain things from our mothers. I am not talking about genes or possessions just the way they do and say certain things, Buying things from Avon for me is like one of those things I got or learnt from my mother. I started ordering from Avon last year and I haven’t looked back since. They have really affordable stuff and the quality never disappoints.
This time around I decided to get a body and hand wash. These two are such a treat. They have chamomile and oat extracts, which are known to have a good effect on one’s skin. Chamomile has been used for centuries as an anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and an antiseptic amongst other things. This combined with oat extracts which are known for their good moisturising and skin repair properties makes a good combination for a body or hand wash.
After using this for more a week I have noticed a huge change. My skin feels smoother and less dry. I would recommend you try this out.
Thanks for reading

You Might Also Like

0 comments

really appreciate your comments!
love you and stay blessed

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

instagram

Subscribe